Tuesday, March 24, 2009

your choice


During the years using graffiti and how I just like the art style. I feel that I always liked graffiti because I like to draw. I first realize I was a good drawer in third grade where everybody keeps asking me and my cousins to draw those pictures. Watching cartoons improved my drawing skills. If I had to which cartoon helped me out the most I would say diagonals. I learned if you be patient really any body can learn how to draw. My skills got better in graffiti when I learned about pastels. When I started using pastels in 5th grade it made my shading skills better. I started experimented with colors and started blending colors .for a minute I just keep drawing with ink pens and pencils .when I reached my 8th grade year I started using pastels aging except this time my cousin came up with the idea of drawing on people clothes and charging them. We use to draw cartoons and the person name.

Than as I got a little older I start drawing with spray paint on abandoned buildings. I use to draw my nickname which is kind of my logo. My favorite Simpson which was Bart Simpson. Some times doing graffiti you just got let go and express yourself through the picture by none stop drawing and let the picture be made. When I look at other people graffiti it makes me feel like an armature because the way the make one picture mean allot of other things. I would like to take my art to the next level. I would like to be a professional and get paid to do graffiti on the side of a building or something. Or I would like to design my own cartoon with my skills .the only thing I know is I would like to better my art skills


No comments:

Post a Comment